It’s the end of the year, and with it comes a new annual Star Wars film – we all know that. In such conditions, there is no surprise that we also get various Star Wars branded products and the OnePlus 5T is no exception. It seems that the company launched a special Star Wars edition OnePlus 5T in order to coincide with the new movie’s release date.
I am not here to tell you more about the device itself, but about the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition Stock Wallpapers. They have been made available to us thanks to an XDA recognized developer known as Quinny899, so why not trying to give a fresh look to the device?
Do not hesitate to: Take Blu Vivo 8 Stock Wallpapers on Android
All of these wallpapers have been available in Full HD+ resolution and the truth is that they actually come in 2160 x 1080 pixels resolution, the same as the OnePlus 5T. Even more, you should know that all of these wallpapers come with Star Wars logo (I am sure that fans will love that) and they also look gorgeous, so don’t hesitate to take the zip files which contain all of the wallpapers found on the OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition in the original Full HD+ quality.
How to Grab OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition Stock Wallpapers:
- Don’t hesitate to take the OnePlus-5T-Star-Wars-Edition-Stock-Wallpapers.zip;
- Next, you must open the Gallery App;
- Feel free to browse the new wallpapers that you have downloaded;
- At this point, you have to press the Menu or the Options key and choose Set as and then Home Screen or Lock Screen;
- In such a manner, the selected wallpaper will be applied as Home Screen or Lockscreen background on your own device.
You may also learn: How to Download Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus Stock Wallpapers