So there you are, doing your best to connect with your loved one or trying to focus on this big day and you cannot stop noticing the pulsing alert on your Android phone’s touchscreen. What if you could mute your LG V30 device and enjoy this special moment?
I usually say that muting or silencing your phone can be accessed through the settings application for all types of smartphone, but are you aware of the fact that your Android phone boasts a series of tools that can help you concentrate on what should truly mater at a certain point, rather than being distracted by random notifications, calls, messages, and alerts.
To be more precise, your LG V30 enables you to mute your phone with just simple gestures and motions which will save time opening and tweak the Settings app, not to mention that you can choose between the following options:
How to Easily Mute your LG V30 Device (method 1):
- The easiest way to achieve your goal is to press the volume control button located on the left side of your LG phone;
- Once the Silent Mode appears on your phone, then the device is muted.
How to Easily Mute your LG V30 Device (method 2):
- You can also start by long pressing the power button;
- Once you see the Vibrate and Mute options, choose the Mute options.
How to Easily Mute your LG V30 Device (method 3):
- Remember the fact that your beloved LG V30 handset has the capability to detect motions, therefore you can access different apps using the Motion Control Feature. This is practically your chance to use Gestures and Motions in order to disable the handset’s sounds, so to aces the feature, flip the phone over to lay on its front. You may also choose to place your hand over the face of your phone. To take control of over this feature, go to the My Device section located in the settings app of your LG V30 and the problem is solved.