Android is surprising – this is what I am used to tell you all the time. With this OS, creating new ringtones and adding custom ringtones for your notifications is rather easy, but with so many manufacturers, with different versions of Android and manufacturer skins, the process isn’t the same across all Android devices.
Getting started with LG V30 means that you already know the fact that LG V30’s default ringtones are boring. That monotone music is far from what I would call interactive or at least pleasant, just as selecting a song from your Google Play Music or other music collections is not always the best choice. Some might not be perfect for your device due to their size, while others are not loud enough at the beginning, but some Custom Ringtones are ideal.
In other words, instead of going into Settings > sounds > ringtones and notifications, and selecting one of the pre-installed ringtones, below I’ll show you how to create Custom Ringtones On LG V30. Feel free to create your own ringtone for your calls and notifications, to set a specific ringtone for each person on your contacts, so waste no more time.
Here’s what you have to do:
How to Create Custom Ringtones On LG V30:
- For the start, you must open your LG V30 smartphone;
- Up next, find your way into the Dialer Application;
- Search for the contact that you want to create a unique ringtone to;
- Tap on the Pen-shaped symbol to edit your contacts;
- At this point, you have to press the Ringtone option;
- A pop-up menu will appear with all of the music and sounds on your phone;
- Search for the song you want to use as your ringtone;
- If you already have a ringtone you’ve created and isn’t appearing on the list, find it on the LG V30’s device storage, click it and then, don’t forget to tap on Add. Do you see how simple things really are?