LG has usually released its V phones in its flagship off-season, which happens around the time that Apple brings its new iPhone models to market and when the powerful Korean company Samsung launches its Note phablet series. How could a device such as LG V30 face the competition? The truth is that everyone was surprised to see what a great job this handset is doing, so stop worrying and enjoy your new Android device from LG.
I bet that you learn something new about it every single day and this time I am talking about your chance to see how easy is to transfer contacts using the LG V30 Google Account. If you will be using the same Google account, then your emails, contacts, and calendar can be synced without any efforts, I can assure you of that.
These detailed procedures will prove you that I make no mistake by saying that:
How to Transfer Contacts using LG V30 Google Account (method 1):
- First of all, you have to go to Settings on your LG V30 handset;
- Then, choose Accounts and find Google Account. Note: if you still have not added one, now is the good time to do that.
- You must now click on your account;
- Then, tick the option Contacts. It should now be synchronized with the Google server;
- Do not hesitate to repeat the same actions on the other device – that way the previous phone will send your contacts and the new one will receive them.
How to Transfer Contacts using LG V30 Google Account (method 2):
- Go to Contacts;
- You must choose the option that says Move device contacts to;
- Here you can see no less than two options – a Google Account and your device account. You must obviously choose Google Account and your contacts will be merged with it.
In order to sync data from an Android device to another – and by data I mean more than simply your contacts, but also apps, SMS, photos, videos, music, calendar, call logs and so on, then let me tell you about Phone Transfer. This tool has the capacity that you are looking for: phone data switching from one Android phone to another, including your new LG V30, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Nexus, Sony, Huawei, Meizu, OPPO, ViVo, OnePlus and so on over 6000 Android devices, so you could try it out if this is what you have in mind.