Every single Android device be it a basic model or an expensive one, has its own International Mobile Equipment Identity number, commonly known as IMEI. This is usually a string of 15 or 16 digits, and every single carrier use it to identify the devices registered on their networks. Being unique, the IMEI can also be used to blacklist stolen phones from a given network.
Even more, the very same number can even be used to track down a certain Android device in order to return it to its rightful owner. There are several places to find these numbers, like in Settings, on the physical device, as well as on the original packaging and things are no different when it comes to your OnePlus 5 device.
How do you find a phone’s IMEI number on your handset? The easiest methods of finding your phone’s IMEI number are described here.
How to Find IMEI Number on OnePlus 5 (method 1):
- Well, let me remind you that checking the original box of the smartphone is the easiest way to find the IMEI number on the OnePlus 5. You will see a sticker on the back of your OnePlus 5 box that will most likely provide you with the IMEI number, so take a look.
You can also find the OnePlus 5 IMEI from the phone itself:
How to Find IMEI Number on OnePlus 5 (method 2):
- You need to first switch on the OnePlus 5 to find;
- Enter into the phone settings once you see the home screen;
- Up next, you must choose Device Information;
- Then, tap on “Status.” Here you will see various information about your OnePlus 5 and one of them IMEI”.
You may also locate the IMEI through Service Code. Here’s how you can do it:
How to Find IMEI Number on OnePlus 5 (method 3):
- First of all, switch on the smartphone;
- Then, you must find your way to the phone app to do this;
- Enter the following code in the dialer: *#06#;
- At that point, your IMEI number should appear on your screen.