For those of you who own the LG V30 smartphone, don’t hesitate to unleash the potential of your device. It is up to you to discover all the secret features of the handset, its power so on, so feel free to learn how to enjoy free ringtones to the V30. Even more, do I have to remind you the fact that you can easily add and create customized ringtones for a specific contact?
Setting custom ringtones is not just for the contacts, but can also be for text messaging and I don’t know about you, but I strongly believe that customizing ringtones for your closest contacts makes things feel more familiar and can be a lot of fun too. Do you agree with me?
The choice to set custom ringtones for each personal contact is all yours and remember that I am talking about free ringtones for your handset.
How to Download Free Ringtones on LG V30:
- Switch on your LG V30 smartphone;
- Then, you need to tap on Contacts;
- Select a particular contact for whom you’d like a custom ringtone;
- Tap on the edit button (a pencil);
- Next, tap on Ringtone;
- At that point, a dialogue box with options to choose from will appear;
- If you don’t see the ringtone you want tap Add and choose a file from device storage;
- This is how you can set the custom ringtone on the LG V30. Callers on your phone can be easily determined now particularly on the people you set the ringtone for, as the others on the contact list are on the default ringtone.
Take a closer look at these tutorials:
- Learn to Disable Fingerprint Sensor on LG V30 if you also tend to think that this is not a secure way of locking down your LG device;
- Fingerprint security is far from something new, so you can learn How to Set Up LG V30 Fingerprint Scanner;
- You may Add Bookmark to Homescreen on your LG V30 if you want to get to your most favorite social media site in no time;
- You should better see how easy is to Set your Contacts as your Favorited on your LG V30 and apply the steps of the procedure on your own handset too.