If you have issues with your LG V30 restarting itself over and over, you aren’t the only one complaining about that. I know that it looks far from good, but it does not mean that your phone is defective. This is most probably happening due to some applications that you have installed recently or there may be some other reasons that can be solved by you only.
Sometimes this issue can be happening because there is a new app installed that causes the handset to crash or due to a defective battery that can no longer provide the required performance. Even a bad firmware can cause crashes, so don’t imagine the worst.
Remember that I am always here to guide you for any kind of issues related to your phone.
For those interested in getting the most out of your LG V30 smartphone, then make sure to check out these guides too: How to Adjust the Screen Timeout on LG V30, Deactivate the Star Sign from your LG V30, How to Easily Mute your LG V30 Device.
How to Solve LG V30 Repeatedly Restarting Itself:
- Updated software versions are more improved, and they can prevent your phone from getting restarted repeatedly, so see if there is a new update waiting for you;
- For those that don’t know what Safe Mode is, let me tell you that it comes as a different mode that places the LG V30 environment that allows users to securely uninstall applications, remove bugs and so on. In addition, you can use Safe Mode if any installed apps no longer work or if the LG V30 keeps restarting, so here’s what you have to do: Set your phone up in Smart Mode:
- Turn off your phone;
- Press and hold down power button to reboot;
- Wait for the LG Logo to appear;
- Immediately press and hold the volume down button until the Sim-Pin is requested;
- Now, you’ll see the Safe Mode option in the bottom left corner of the phone;
- Select and confirm.
- If nothing works, then a factory reset is your last option. However, this process will delete all your data. To perform this, first press and hold the Volume down button, then the Power button and release both the buttons when three android images are seen on the screen. Then, simply select Factory Reset by pressing the Volume down button and press the power button. This issue will be fixed permanently.
- If you get no improvement, contact with your carrier or retailer and ask for a replacement.