Here in this article, I will discuss the solutions for LG V30 slow WiFi problems. Some owners of this phone have complained that the WiFi acts crazy without any specific reason. It can get really annoying when the WiFi signal is showing as strong, but the apps that you use the most such as Twitter, Instagram, or WhatsApp refuse to reload.
Well, your WiFi Connections should be at its optimal state, but for the two decades that the internet has been in our lives, despite all technology improvements, pokey connections are unchanged. Why is this happening? If your network password is too simple, there could be more people tapping into it than you originally bargained for, not to mention that picking a good spot for a WiFi router is often essential. The further away from your router you get, the weaker the Wi-Fi signal is.
Even more, there are wireless signals all around you wherever you go and they’re passing through you all the time. Even if WiFi on your LG V30 is supposed to be on a different frequency, the amount of radio noise can still cause interference and lead to issues, not to mention the problems with the phone itself.
How to Solve LG V30 Slow WiFi Problems:
- You should first try to restart the router so that you will be able to regain the bandwidth speed. It may not work all the time, but it is a common choice for the start;
- Remember to keep your router central and high in your home and away from other objects. You should also keep other electronic devices out of the way of the router;
- Forget the WiFi Connection and scan again;
- You can alter the settings of your Router such as the bandwidth settings;
- Open Settings on your LG V30, go to About > Software Updates and ensure that your phone is up to date;
- You can clear cache partition of the phone. This will delete unnecessary data from your phone. For that:
- First, turn off the LG V30 smartphone;
- Then, press and hold the power, volume up and home button at the same time;
- After a while, the LG V30 will vibrate and then the recovery mode will start;
- Next, you have to find the item called “wipe cache partition”;
- Don’t hesitate to select it;
- When that is done, it will take a few minutes for the process to finish and at which time you can restart the LG V30 with “reboot system now”.
- Even more, let me remind you that a common reason for such issues is because of the new firmware update has been installed. I recommend in this case to perform a factory reset on the LG V30 smartphone. You should though keep in mind something important – you must back up all data on the LG device you use. The reason for this is when you complete a LG V30 factory reset, everything on the phone will be deleted.
- If all these above steps fail to solve the random reboots problem, it’s better to contact your retailer or carrier.