I bought the Huawei Honor 9 device with so many questions in my mind, yet now I have no regrets left. I discovered the device step by step and here I am with a fresh guide on how you can install Google Play Store on your own Huawei Honor 9 handset too.
Google play store now comes with google play services in most of the Android phones from the current market. Once you have downloaded and installed Google Play Store (I am of course talking about manually downloading and installing Google Play Services onto your device), all you have to do is to sign in on it using your Google or Gmail Account and enjoy every google service on your own Huawei Honor 9 phone.
So, it doesn’t really matter that your Huawei Honor 9 doesn’t have Google Play Store or any of the app from Google, but you can have it all in no time.
Without any further ado, let’s jump right into the procedure. Here you can find the detailed steps:
How to Install Google Play Store on your Huawei Honor 9:
- For the start, you have to enter into Settings -> Advanced Settings;
- Then, go to Security ->Enable Download from Unknown Sources;
- If you see a message warning that ‘this type of file can harm your device’, but you must ignore it and tap OK. I can assure you that it is safe to do that;
- At this point, feel free to download Google Play Store from here;
- Now, you can open Google Play Store and install it on your device;
- After that, login using your Google Account;
- At the end, you will be able to access Google Play Store and download all the apps and games that you have in mind. You can enjoy Dark Meadow: The Pact, a Survival Horror Game like no other, Asphalt 8: Airborne, as well as Airplane Convey Flight Pilot – Real Plane Sim and much more.
For more articles like this, visit all sections of our site. Enjoy!