In case you have flashed a buggy ROM on you HTC U11 PLus, you should better bring your HTC U11 Plus to Stock Android ROM. Do you want to install Stock ROM On Mi 5X? If you own this handset and search for the Stock Firmware, then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on HTC U11 Plus.
This post is also ideal if you have bricked your device, or installed any custom ROM and want to try again stock ROM. Don’t feel bad about that. Sometimes it happens to mess up some time by trying something new, but I am always here to help you.
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot drivers on your PC;
- Properly charge your HTC U11 Plus device. You must make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone;
- Flashing this firmware will not void your warranty. Quite the opposite, this is even recommended by the company itself.
- Anyway, you must follow all the steps correctly otherwise, you will end up with a bricked phone. I am not responsible for any damage to your device.
Learn to Install Stock Firmware on HTC U11 Plus:
- First of all, take the region-specific HTC U11+ RUU zip firmware to your PC:
RUU Firmware for HTC U11+ Asian Variant (1.05.709.12)
HTC U11+ Asian Variant (1.10.709.23)
RUU File for HTC U11+ Indian variant (1.10.400.23)
European Variant HTC U11+ RUU Firmware (1.10.401.23)
HTC RUU Decrypt Tool
- Once downloaded, you can move the zip file to the ADB and Fastboot folder;
- Power off your device, then press and hold Power + Volume down + Home;
- A message will be displayed, sp press Volume Up to enter into Download Mode;
- Once your device is in Download mode, connect it to the computer with the help of the original USB cable;
- Go to the ADB and Fastboot folder and Open Command Window here;
- Hold the Shift key + Right Click > Select Open Command Window Here;
- When the Command prompt get open, type this command: fastboot oem rebootRUU
- You can see your HTC U11+ will boot into a black screen, so it’s time to Ffash RUU zip via this command:
htc_fastboot flash zip rom.zip
- Now, you may reboot your device by typing: