OnePlus 5T Star Wars Limited Edition was seen as an amazing addition to the Chinese manufacturer’s product lineup and I feel the same even in 2018. They had already released the OnePlus 5 and the regular OnePlus 5T model previously, yet the limited edition OnePlus 5T Star Wars device not only comes with a white base shell, but also features the amazing Stygian black theme with a custom Red accent color.
The new theme and the exclusive OnePlus 5T Star Wars wallpapers are embedded in the OxygenOS, so I bet that those of you owning the regular OnePlus 5T model have something to dream of. The exclusive theme is not though out of your league as long as I have just found just the solution for you.
XDA senior member lupick has provided a flashable zip that would easily enable OnePlus 5T Star Wars theme on your device, irrespective of the OOS version and here I am to guide you:
Learn How to Enable OnePlus 5T Star Wars Theme on Rooted Devices:
- Download the zip file: starwars_enable.zip;
- Up next, connect your phone to the PC and transfer the downloaded zip to the internal storage;
- Power off the device;
- Boot into TWRP recovery by holding the Volume Down + Power button altogether;
- While in TWRP, don’t hesitate to press the Install option;
- Navigate to the location where the “starwars_enable.zip” file is present and select it;
- Once the file has been selected, you have to swipe the button on the screen to flash it and enable OnePlus 5T Star Wars Theme on your own device.
Do you like it? If you want to change your mind and revert back to the original theme, you can flash the starwars_theme_disabler.zip using TWRP recovery and the problem will be solved.
If you have any questions regarding the process here described, then feel free to leave a comment below. I will get back to you as soon as possible.