The Motorola Droid Turbo is still one of the best Android phones out there, despite of the fact that many of you might be thinking of the handsets that the companies are preparing for this year. If the device is in your hands, there is no reason to be dreaming of any other model.
Yes, we are perfectly aware of the fact that Droid Turbo is heavy and big, which is not what many of you might want from their smartphone, but Motorola has managed to offer us an excellent package in terms of hardware and software, so the sacrifice is perfectly justified.
Today we want to tell you about one of the most interesting features that Motorola is offering us with its Moto Droid Turbo. We are talking about the fact that the smartphone comes with built-in infrared sensors that allow us all to take advantage of unique gesture controls.
For some of the basic functions, all you have to do is to pick the Droid Turbo in your hand and a few gestures will get you just what you want. For example, simply wave your hand to silence the call that is annoying you or the alarm noise in the morning when you still want to sleep, or simply twist the phone to easily open the camera app.
You don’t really need us to tell you that these gestures are as simple as they can be, so don’t hesitate to control your Droid Turbo smartphones in such a manner! In order to save time, impress your friends and feel the owner of a unique device, you just have follow the step by step guide that we have prepared for you to set up and use Gesture Controls on your Motorola Droid Turbo – also you can now learn how to use Moto Assist for enabling driving settings, or for using home mode with ease. Let’s proceed:
Ho to use Gesture Controls on your Motorola Droid Turbo:
- For the start, you must tap Moto;
- Tap the wheel icon in the upper right corner;
- Hit “Actions”;
- Tap one of the three choices that you can find there for a quick tutorial of that gesture; we are talking about “Wave to silence”, “Twist for Quick capture”, as well as “Approach for Moto Display”;
- After watching the tutorial, don’t hesitate to tap “Try It”;
- Now, it’s time to perform the gesture, just as you have seen it on the tutorial;
- If you do it incorrectly, there is no problem. In such a case, your Motorola Droid Turbo will simply prompt you to try again, with some new suggestions in order to help you;
- After you have done it successfully, you just need to tap “Done”;
- At the end, also tap the small box so that it has a blue check mark in order to enable that specific gesture control.
So, let the fun begin! You can choose to see the latest notifications or check the time even without pressing your device’s Power button, you can easily wave away sounds and alarms by selecting “Wave to Silence”, or just wave your hand over the display when you receive an incoming call or when the alarm starts going off. Things are easier than ever, don’t you think so too?