For those of you who have recently purchased this device, you may want to know how to stop pop ups on your Essential PH1. The company has a new enhanced feature that asks for you to share your profile features. If you decline to sign up for the service and I know that this is what you have in mind, then I have to warn you about the fact that the popup will keep showing up on the handset and drive you mad.
I really think that only a few things are more annoying than when you settle in to read an interesting article you’ve found while surfing on your Android device or to take a closer look to those amazing car photos only to have a new pop-up interrupting you again and again. Don’t you think that it’s time to make it stop?
You can put an end to this misery since you are able to stop these pop-ups from “popping out” of your screen.
Learn to Stop Pop Ups on your Essential PH1:
- First of all, you have to switch on your device;
- Locate the Settings app and click on it;
- You have no other chance but to agree to the terms and conditions by checking the box;
- Then, you must click on the option that says “Agree”;
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, you can go to the Contacts app and select on your own profile;
- You will see a button for Profile Sharing that has a toggle on or off. Find the Block Pop-ups toggle and move it to Off;
- After you follow the steps above you’ll know how to block popups on ypur Android device.
If this was useful, please share to help others too. There is a constantly growing community of Essential PH1 users and this can only make me happy since I a one of them too.