In case of being the owner of the new HTC One M9 Android device, here we are, with a fresh guide for you. This time, we want to show you how easy is to use the Calendar app to view your events, meetings, and appointments and to remind you that if you have already signed into your online accounts, then all related events will appear in Calendar as well.
And we have more for you, so don’t hesitate to continue reading:
How to Use HTC One M9 Calendar:
Choose between Month view, Day view, Agenda view, Week view
If you decide to choose month view, you will see markers on days that have events, while all the upcoming events for the day will be found at the bottom of the screen. You can also:
- Tap a day in order to see the events scheduled for that specific day;
- Swipe left or right across the screen to view the succeeding or the previous months.
Day view is ideal if you only want to see your day’s schedule and weather forecast for the next few days. This option also gives you the chance to:
- Swipe left or right across the screen to view the upcoming or previous days;
- Tap an event to view its details;
- If the event is a contact’s birthday, you have the possibility to tap it to send a greeting.
This option also shows you all your day’s events.
Week view displays a chart of the events of one week. Feel free to:
- Swipe left or right across the screen to view succeeding or previous weeks
- Tap an event in case of wanting to view more details;
- Select the day you start a week by entering into Settings > First day of week;
- Easily check the week number in the upper left corner of the chart.
Create and Edit an event
If you are the owner of a HTC One M9, you can also create or edit events, as well as sync events with your Exchange ActiveSync calendar.
- Go into Settings;
- After that, tap Calendar;
- On any Calendar view, choose one of these two options: Create an event or Edit an event;
- Enter and set the event details including the event name, the date, time, as well as location;
- You can also invite contacts from your Exchange ActiveSync or Google account; choose the Invite contacts options and then choose the contacts you want to invite;
- Tap Save and that was all!
Check your schedule for an event
In Calendar, you also have the chance to check your appointments to see if a new event would is indeed a problem.
- When creating or editing an event, tap Check calendar;
- Press and hold the event box;
- Drag it to an available time SLOT;
- Drag the top and bottom nodes in order to adjust the event’s time duration;
- You’ll see a message if there are conflicts with other scheduled events;
- Tap Done to go back to the event screen;
- Save your event.