It has been previously rumored Samsung’s Galaxy S5 has all the chances to be one of the most popular smartphones to be released in 2014, but you shouldn’t imagine that this has topped the company from trying to attract the attention of even more potential buyers. In order to do so, Samsung has just released a new app through Google Play – Galaxy S5 Experience app – that was designed especially for letting you to take an interactive look at some of the top features of the Galaxy S5, such as the new S Health app, the Rich Tone HDR mode in the camera and much more. So, in case of having trouble deciding whether Samsung’s latest flagship smartphone is indeed what you really want, this Experience app might be the one to help you take the final decision.
Six Different Sections
As its name implies, Galaxy S5 Experience app gives you the possibility to experience some of the Galaxy S5’s major features, being divided into six different sections: Camera, Speed, Fitness, Life, Gear, as well as More (this section included additional features and accessories):
- All you need is a single tap on the Camera tab in order to find out more about Galaxy S5’s camera application and its exclusive features, like Selective Focus and HDR (Rich Tone). And we can assure you that we are talking about an ideal demo of how HDR really improves the quality of the images taken, making you to understand how the features work and how they improve the results.
- When it comes to Speed, just remember that Samsung has used Wi-Fi MIMO technology in its Galaxy S5, which means that we are enjoying faster and more stable network connections. As for the new “Download Booster” feature, it can simply use both the 4G LTE network and its dual-band Wi-Fi in the same time, being especially ideal when it comes to downloading files.
- Next in the list is the Fitness section which offers you detailed explanations regarding Galaxy S5’s Pedometer and Heart Rate Monitor which allows you to measure your heart rate directly from the handset.
- The Life area presents Samsung Galaxy S5‘s IP67 dust and water resistance as long as Galaxy S5 does much more than simply surviving splashes of water jetting on it from all sides, but it can also be immersed in up to three feet of the liquid, and stay there for no less than half an hour.
- Here we are at the Gear section which talks about Samsung’s new Gear 2 smartwatch and Gear Fit fitness band, just as you can imagine from its name.
- The last area (More) includes details regarding the fingerprint scanner and the device’s “Ultra Power Saving Mode.”
You can download the Galaxy S5 Experience app from Google Play to see all these features by yourself (use this link), so there’s only one thing left to be said: Samsung’s Galaxy S5 might be disappointing due to its screen and plastic construction, but Samsung definitely knows how to highlight its advantages.