How to Block a Number on Samsung Galaxy S7
I bet that your new and shiny Samsung Galaxy S7 is the attraction of the day and you love using it. Just admit that you are taking it out of your pocket just to stare at it for a few moments. However, the world ain’t all sunshine and rainbows and for once in a while something will disrupt your happiness.
One such a thing can be spammers and scammers or calls from those people that you never want to hear about ever again. There are various reasons why you might want not just reject a certain caller, but to block that number outright and be sure that it can be done on your Samsung Galaxy S7 as well.
Samsung refers to its call blocking as “rejection”, but be sure of the fact that it is the very same thing as the usual “block.” Once you’ve ported over all your contacts to your brand new Galaxy S7, it’s time to do something for your very own piece of mind. For those that have purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7, you may want to know how to block a number and move on with your life. This is what you have to do:
How to Block a Number on Samsung Galaxy S7:
- Go to the Phone application;
- Tap on Call Log;
- Up next, select the number you want to block;
- After that, choose “More” in the top right corner;
- Up next, select “Add to auto reject list.”
Is there a chance to change your mind? It’s OK to do that! You can easily unblock a contact by repeating steps 1 to 4, the choosing Remove from Block List instead.
Are you annoyed by the idea of getting calls from unknown numbers? If you want to keep things in your comfort zone, then this guide is for you:
How to Block Calls From All Unknown Numbers:
- First of all, go to the “Auto reject list”;
- Select the option to block calls from “Unknown callers” on your Galaxy S7 handset;
- Don’t hesitate to switch the toggle to ON. Starting to this moment, you won’t ever be bothered by callers who block their incoming number.
If this isn’t the hansdet that you own, then this general guide on how to Learn to Block Phone Numbers Natively on Android Marshmallow will help you in this matter, just as you can choose to Block Unwanted Calls on any Android Device.