Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Just a few days back, Google released a brand new update to the official camera app on the Google Pixel phones. This update brought some new features such as detecting whenever someone is kissing and will take that perfect shot for you. This feature was added to the ‘Photobooth’ mode on the Google Pixel 3 and is exclusively available on these latest phones only.
Regardless of this feature, Google Camera is one of the most useful apps for Android and seeing it work so quickly after the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 series is a nice surprise. This is the first port and config we’ve seen that brings a working Night Sight, HDR+, Portrait Mode, AND wide-angle mode to the Snapdragon Galaxy S10 series, including your Snapdragon S10 Plus.
Would you be interested to try it out too? As developers like cstark27 refine their work, we’ll see better ports that improve the camera quality substantially.
And the Google Camera app is not as fast as the stock Samsung Camera app. But the aggressive noise reduction and oversharpening are managed better with Gcam thanks to those advanced image processing it offers, so you will see a major difference in low-light photos, that’s for sure. And that HDR+ or Portrait Mode have no rivals at this moment, so you have one more reason to give this APK a try.
Download Gcam for Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus:
- Access the given link for your Samsung Galaxy S10 (Snapdragon Plus): Google Camera APK;
- After downloading the APK file, install the APK file on your device;
- Download GCam Configuration Files for the Galaxy S10 Plus;
- Once you’ve downloaded the file, you’ll now need to extract it to the right folder, so open the My Files app on your S10 Plus and perform a long press on GCam.zip within the Recent files tab long the top, followed by Move on the lower left corner of the screen;
- After that, tap on “<” at the top-right to go back to the main page;
- Then, select Internal storage;
- Once you’re inside Internal storage, tap on GCam;
- Choose Move here on the lower-right to move the ZIP file over;
- From there, tap on the ZIP file again;
- You can now select Extract from the menu prompt that appears in the bottom to unpack the file;
- Open the app and double tap the black area next to the shutter button;
- Select the option s10csMar2.xml;
- Next, select restore and enjoy using Google Camera on your Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus.
If you run into issues, I will be responding to the comments to this post. Just let me know how I can help.