Here I am with a fresh guide for all LG G4 owners. Do you have the very same ringtone as your co-worker? Who says that you cannot be unique and change that? After all, Android is all about customization and standing apart from the crowd, so there is nothing stopping you from learning how to create custom ringtones for certain contacts on your own LG G4.
Now that the LG G4 comes with the amazing TouchWiz technology, it’s easier than ever to make custom contact ringtones and custom notifications ringtones. Even more, it is only up to you to apply these ringtones to a certain contact or to everyone from your list.
I know that the idea is more than tempting, but first of all, if you want to add new sounds to your LG G4 ringtones, you must add the desired files to the Ringtones, Notifications, or Alarms folders with the help of a computer or by choosing to use a file manager app. However, keep in mind the fact that the new tones need to be MP3 files and there is also a size limits for ringtones and sounds, but don’t worry about it now. It’s still too early for such a thing.
As I have said, you have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact in order to know who’s calling without ever looking at your phone’s display and here I am to guide you:
Easily Create Custom Ringtones for one individual contact on your LG G4:
- The first thing that you have to do is to turn on your LG G4 smartphone;
- Next, go to the Dialer app;
- It’s time to choose the contact you want to edit a ring tone for;
- Then, you must simply select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact;
- Choose the “Ringtone” button;
- After that, a popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds;
- Browse and choose the song you want to hear it as a ringtone;
- What can you do if the ringtone you made isn’t listed? I have a solution for this situation as well, so just tap Add, find it in your device storage and then select it.
While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, the contact you have just customized will have its own ring tone, so enjoy the changes!
Do you want to learn even more about what you can do with your device? Then, more guides are waiting for you:
- Install TWRP Recovery on LG G4 H815;
- Read about the Quick Charging Feature on LG G4: Everything you need to know from here;
- Install TWRP Recovery on LG G4 (all versions);
- Enable Wireless Personal Hotspot on LG G4 by applying these steps;
- Hard Reset LG G4 with ease;
- Easily Find your Lost or Stolen LG G4 with the help of this guide;
- How to Boot LG G4 in Recovery Mode and not only.