Lots of kids are afraid of the dark, there’s nothing new on that. They are scared of the boogeyman standing in the closet or of a ghost ready to haunt them, they want to sleep in the same bed as their parents, so what to do to change the situation and get things back to normal? Here I have a method which is ideal for all those parents prepared to help their kids conquer their fears.
I am talking about an Android app called Monster Scanner from developer Savity can be of great help in you case. Of course, you can imagine that it can’t actually scan for monsters, but it can make your child feel safe. The app makes the bedroom feel like a welcoming place, even if the lights are out, so why not giving it a try?
And, there is no mystery that the fear of the dark doesn’t just affect kids, but there are also many adults who suffer from various forms of fear of the dark, too. Trust me when I say that there’s no need to be embarrassed about your fear, but do everything to get rid of it and enjoy your sleep.
The trick to put an end to your fear of the dark is right here, so that’s what you have to do:
Don’t Fear of the Dark Thanks to Monster Scanner:
- Take Monster Scanner for free from the Google Play Store with the help of this link;
- Install it on your Android device;
- The app turns on your LED flash and makes some reassuring mechanical noises while “scanning” the environments for monsters;
- When your kid is satisfied that you’ve scanned every area of the room, simply tap the screen, and you’ll get a “No monsters found” report;
- Press the “Volume Down” button on your phone to get a screen that says “Cannot scan room, too messy!” screen show up;
- You can also choose from no less than 3 monster types; I am referring to Ghosts, Vampires, and Zombies, but be sure that there’s no place for them in your house!
Your Android device is ready for even more apps:
- Protect your Privacy and Secure your Apps with Hexlock;
- Use this guide and learn how to Use Snapchat on Rooted Android Devices;
- Speed up and Clean your Android Device with The Cleaner;
- Read Top Stories of the Day by Using Yahoo News Digest by using this tutorial;
- Access your Widgets While Using Any Android App with Flippr;
- You can also Create the Ideal Android Wallpaper with FreshCoat – learn how to do it from here.