Weren’t us just talking about the iOS 7 in a previous article?! Well, it looks like it’s finally here and it’s great! The entire interface has been revised with a flatter minimalistic look and many new features, like phone call, FaceTime and Message blocking, which I personally missed on my phone, has been added. A full public release will take place this autumn, but the first iOS 7 beta is available since Monday. Apple states that their purpose was to create an experience that was simpler, more useful, and more enjoyable, but still remain familiar to iOS users. It has a whole new structure, without the useless decoration.
As our source points out, some of the new features include Control Center, Notification Center, Multitasking, Camera, Photos, AirDrop, Safari, iTunes Radio or Siri. Let’s talk a little about each of this features.
- Control Center – helps you access apps or work on the phone’s settings.
- Notification Center – reminds you what you have to do, missed calls, e-mails and you even have a new feature called Today, which lets you know what the weather will be like, birthdays, traffic etc.
- Multitasking refers to switching between apps.
- Camera will allow you to shoot in every form you like – still, video, panorama, and now square — front and center. You also have new filters which allow you to modify photos (make them sepia or black and white or whatever).
- Photos can now be grouped Collections, Moments, and Years, so you don’t have to search in all your phone for something, anymore.
- AirDrop lets you quickly and easily share photos, videos, contacts using WiFi or Bluetooth.
- With Safari you can now browse and see the whole screen, because it hides buttons and bars until you scroll to reveal them.
- iTunes Radio contains many radio stations you’ll just love to listen to.
- And, finally, SiRi comes with clearer voices and faster answers to your questions.
We believe this is great news and we look forward in using the iOS 7. What is your oppinion on this?