How to take a screenshot on LG G3
As many of you already know, LG G3 is one of this year’s best smartphones and there is no reason to question this fact: it has a powerful set of technical specs, we all as an elegant design, so using it is a real pleasure. In this situation, taking a screenshot is one of the most useful features that you can take advantage of on your LG G3. For most Android phones that we have seen, this procedure of taking a screenshot involves pressing Volume down and Power simultaneously.
When it comes to this LG G3 device that we are talking about today, it seems that we have the same button combination which has to be pressed at the same time, but the story is a little different. LG’s G3 buttons are actually placed on the back, so things are not as we are used too and that is why the company is also offering us a secondary way of taking a screenshot with the QuickMemo+ application.
Did you have any idea that we have not one, but two methods to take a screenshot with LG’s most recent Android flagship? That is exactly what we are going to show you today:
How to take a Screenshot on the LG G3 by using the Physical Buttons:
- Prepare the screen that you want to capture;
- Hold down the Volume down and Power buttons simultaneously and you will immediately see the screenshot effect on-screen;
- The screenshot has been just made and will be saved in the “Screenshots” folder on your internal storage. Don’t you know where to find this folder? Don’t worry, you can easily view it through the Gallery app;
- Is this screenshot important? Then, feel free to share it right away. Yes, you can immediately share your shot with another app by simply dragging the notification shade down, finding your screenshot and then using the Share button.
It wasn’t at all hard, was it? But as we have told you from the very beginning, there is also another method for successfully applying this procedure.
When it comes to this secondary way to grab a screenshot on your device, you just have to use the built-in QMemo+ application. And as many of you have already discovered, LG G3 comes preloaded with this QMemo+ app, so you don’t have to download anything. Just use the steps from below, exactly as given and you’ll see how easy it can be:
How to take a Screenshot on the LG G3 by using the QMemo+ app:
- First of all, you must get the screen that you want to capture ready to go.
- Then you have to swipe up and to the right from the bar of software keys towards the bottom of the phone;
- Now it’s time to select the QMemo+ option (the Q icon, to be more precise);
- The QMemo+ app will capture the image of what is on-screen faster than you might be expecting, also giving you the chance to draw or write on top of it;
- When you have done all the changes that you might want on your new screenshot, just hit the save icon in the top right corner and that was all.
Have you succeeded? Which method do you like better? If you are not sure just yet, you can try to take a screenshot by using both the hardware buttons and the QMemo+ app and only after that you’ll know for sure which way suits you.
And if you still need our help, be sure that this is why we are here for. Just use the contact form or the comments area and we’ll do our best to assist you as soon as possible.
Get other useful tips and tricks compatible with your LG G3 by using our Best LG G3 Tutorials.