Create your own Ringtone on LG V30
With the increasing popularity of the LG V30 device, more and more people are also showing an increasing interest in knowing more about the handset. There are certain things that you need to know in order to get the best experience possible at a certain point and this guide is a simple example of how simple is to create your own ringtone on your LG V30 device.
Don’t you love your launcher? Then, feel free to get a new one. Don’t you like your LG V30 keyboard? Who says that you cannot change it up into something much more attractive? Things are the same when it comes to the ringtone that you might be using at the moment.
To be more precise, LG has a special feature on their LG V30 handsets that enables owners to create their unique ringtones easier than ever. Like that, you have the chance to assign a specific ringtone for each person on your contacts and to assign for text messages too, if you’d like. And the procedure is far from being a complicated one.
Create your own Ringtone on LG V30 Device:
- First of all, you have to open your LG V30 smartphone;
- Enter into the Dialer Application;
- Now, just search for the contact that you want to create a unique ringtone to;
- Tap on the Pen-shaped symbol to edit your contacts;
- Up next, press the Ringtone option;
- A pop-up menu will appear with all of the music and sounds on your LG phone;
- Then, it’s time to search for the song you want to use as your ringtone;
- If you already have a ringtone you’ve created and is nowhere to be found on the list, find it on the LG V30 device storage, click on it and then, the last part is to simply tap on Add.
Was this guide helpful? Let me knwo what you think of it in the comments area from below or in the contact form. I’m always eager to hear your opinion.