How to Install Android 6.0.1 N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware on Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V
Do you want to install the Android 6.0.1 N910VVRU2CQC1 firmware on your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V? If you have one of the eligible devices, you will get an OTA update soon, yet this isn’t the fastest way and you know it. Here I am to guide you once again and below are a few instructions to install it right now, rather than waiting for the slow update process to complete.
I was excited when Google officially released Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with over 200 new emojis, software changes, security patches and more for so many devices out there and I am sure that you had enough patience up to this point. Therefore, it’s your handset’s turn too cause things unicorns, hands, smiley faces, poop emojis and much more are just a small portion of the update.
I am never lying to you, therefore is my duty to remind you that there are several risks involved with manually downloading and installing Android factory images. If you are a newbie, you could lose all of your data or even brick your handset.
The truth is that the process is pretty complex, so it is best avoided if you are new to this kind of things.
Get ready for the guide:
- As mentioned earlier, the first thing you need to make sure is that the device which you are trying to install the below file is Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V. No error is admitted as it could easily lead to a bricked device;
- The next thing which you need to make sure is that you create a backup of your important data. Since you will be completely wiping the internal memory, you will end up losing everything if you don’t create a backup from the start;
- Enable USB Debugging;
- You must turn off the Reactivation Lock, so go to Settings > Personal > Lock screen and Security > Find my mobile and log into your Samsung Account then uncheck the turn Reactivation lock on;
- Install the device’s drivers;
- Also, make sure that you have at least 70% battery left before beginning the installation.
How to Install Android 6.0.1 N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware on Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V:
- Take the N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware right away;
- Also grab the Odin file;
- Extract them;
- Then, switch off your phone;
- Next turn to download mode by pressing & holding Volume Down + Home + Power;
- After run Odin.exe into the extracted folder;
- Then, you must connect your phone with PC;
- Odin should automatically detect your device;
- You need to click the App Box, add choose the” .tar ” file;
- Check Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time options;
- Now, click start button to begin the installation process;
- After the flashing a green tick will be appear;
- Disconnect your phone and turn on and you’re done! This is everything you need to do in order to install the Android 6.0.1 N910VVRU2CQC1 Firmware on your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910V handset.
With these being said, if you have any queries with the installation, then don’t hesitate to drop a comment down below. Even more, stay tuned to AndroidFlagship for more tutorials like this one.