How to Take Screenshots on your Moto G4 Play
On your Android smartphone, we don’t have an option for direct screen sharing like we do on our computers and this is indeed a disadvantage. Generally, what we do is to take a screenshot or snapshot and share using WhatsApp, Hike, Telegram and so on, so you must learn how to take Screenshots on your Moto G4 Play and not miss the experience.
You know that you can take screenshot at any time such as in between playing games, watching videos, listening music or while loading web pages. There is no secret that there are many apps available in the market which can easily take a screenshot on Moto G4 Play, but the problem is they requires root access and I bet that not all of you like this idea.
You may want to: Download WhatsApp Stories without Taking Screenshots
So, in this guide, I will show you how easy is to take a screenshot on your Motorola Moto G4 Play device without any further complications. Of course, a special key combination is waiting for you.
How to Take Screenshots on your Moto G4 Play:
- First of all, you have to get your screen ready of which you want to take a screenshot of;
- Now, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons together for no more than a few seconds;
- You will see a quick animation and hear a feedback sound that will show that the desired screenshot was just taken;
- To view the screen image, touch Apps > Gallery > Screenshots;
- Then, just press and hold the image for files and sharing options, which will be at the bottom of the screen.
So, this is how you can take screenshot on Moto G4 Play without using any apps or complicated procedures. What can be easier than that? You already know the answer!
Don’t you want to Learn to Take Scrolling Screenshots on Android?