How to Enjoy Google Play Services and Google Play Store on Nokia 6
Google play store and Google Play Services both exist the same place as long as they both come pre-installed on most Android devices. The Android-powered Nokia 6 is one of the most surprising flagship models of the 2017 Nokia smartphone range, packed with a powerful processor, a surprising camera, as well as great features for all those looking for a smooth mobile experience.
However, it cannot have it all and here you are, looking for a way to enjoy Google Play Services and Google Play Store on Nokia 6. Everything in the Play Store seems tempting and be sure of the fact that all those apps and games that you have heard of can be taken on your handset.
Then, Google Play services is used to update Google apps, as well as apps from Google Play. This component provides core functionality such as authentication to your Google services, synchronized contacts, access to all the latest user privacy settings, and higher quality, therefore is also a must.
How to Enjoy Google Play Services and Google Play Store on Nokia 6:
- First of all, you have to enter into Settings;
- Then, you need to go to Advanced Settings ->Security ->Enable Download from Unknown Sources;
- If you see a message warning that says something like ‘this type of file can harm your device’, there is no reason to be worried about. Just ignore it and tap OK;
- Now, you can download Google Play Store;
- Also take Google play services;
- Google Services framework must also be taken right away;
- Now, you have to open Google Play Store;
- It’s time to install it;
- After that, do not hesitate to login using your Google Account;
- Once done, you will be able to access Google Play Store on Nokia 6 and download all the apps that you might want from there.
That’s all. If you have any questions or queries regarding this guide, let me know in the comments area from below or by using the contact form. I am here to help you!