Learn to Enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6
Front-facing stereo speakers are a major selling point for a lot of people within the Android community. It doesn’t matter what you really like or not, but in the OnePlus 6, the truth is that you only get one single speaker. Well, with two stereo speakers, you can truly get a fantastic sound experience, so you can keep on dreaming or choose to take action.
Sadly, this thing is not present on a OnePlus 6 device, so if you are a music lover who expected a great option like stereo speakers on his device, you must follow the procedure here described. This new mod for the OnePlus 6 has been put together by XDA Senior Member acervenky and it works as expected: it basically turns the earpiece into a secondary speaker which isn’t as loud as the original speaker, but it’s still pretty good.
There are ways to increase the sound output from the earpiece, but since they can permanently damage the earpiece, you shouldn’t even think of going there. What you can safely do is to manually install the mod of stereo speaker on your OnePlus 6 handset without any hassles, but not if you skip the preparatory steps.
- Before getting into the process, you need to make sure that you are the owner of a rooted OnePlus 6 device;
- The mod will be supportive only of Oxygen OS. So, it is essential for you to check whether your phone is running on Oxygen OS as custom ROMs are not supported at this point;
- Also note that if anything goes wrong, then there will be a chance of losing data from your device. So, you should back up your data of the device to avoid such a potential issue from happening;
- It is essential to know that this mod is only used for OnePlus 6 users and not for other devices.
Are you worrying about enabling stereo speakers on your handset? Then, follow the stuff mentioned below and nothing bad can happen:
Learn to Enable Stereo Speakers on OnePlus 6:
- Grab the OP6-Stereo_Magisk_reducedv2.zip;
- Open Magisk Manager;
- You must head over to the modules section using the side menu drawer;
- Then, you can see plus button (+) displaying on screen and click it;
- Find your way to the downloaded zip file and select it to install it;
- In the end, just reboot the device for the changes to take effect.