Solve Disappeared Pictures in LG V30 Gallery
If you have recently started to have issues with pictures disappearing randomly on your LG V20, let me tell you that the problem with the missing pictures on your LG smartphone is not a new thing. It happens on other LG handset versions too, despite of the fact that the picture has been saved on your handset’s memory, there is no way to find it in the Android gallery.
I first came across this problem about a week or so ago when I was trying to take a quick picture but the image has never been saved, so I get your frustration. There could be several reasons why your pictures fail to appear or has disappeared in the picture gallery on your LG V30 handset,I can only hope that you are experiencing a software error, so one of the below steps should help you fix the problem.
If not, then you will need to bring the phone to a service center and have it checked as this could also be caused by a faulty hardware component. But, let’s rule out this possibility! So, here I’ll recommend some of the most effective solutions to solve the pictures issue when you can’t find a picture on the Android Gallery for the LG V30.
How to Solve Disappeared Pictures in LG V30 Gallery:
- My first advice for you is to reboot your smartphone. After the smartphone has been rebooted, the media scanner of the Android will begin to search for new images on every reboot, which would allow the missing image to reappear in your gallery app;
- You could also try to install QuickPic from the Google Play Store. All you must do is to pen the app and check if it can find the picture on the memory storage of your smartphone. If even after installing the app you still can’t find the missing picture in the gallery app, then it’s recommend to move on to the next step;
- If this doesn’t work, then factory reset your LG V30 using the hardware keys. Before starting the operation, just make sure that everything important has been backed up:
- Turn off your device;
- Press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button at the same time until seeing the Android icon;
- Via the Volume down, select wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it;
- Then, using the Volume down highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it;
- After the LG V20 has rebooted, use the Power button to select it;
- When the smartphone restarts, everything will be wiped and will be ready to set up a fresh start again.
If this was useful, please share to help others too!