Change Transition Effect on Samsung Galaxy Device
Some of you might already be sick and tired of the Standard effect found on your Samsung Galaxy phone, so this guide is perfect in case of looking for a new transition or slideshow effect. Let me remind you that the Korean company has three types of the amazing transition effect.
Even if the effect that comes with your phone is none other than the Standard effect or no animation at all, users can have the chance to apply two more outstanding effects on your smartphone without downloading any kind of effect or risking a thing about the safety of their device.
Be sure that you don’t need any third party app to do that. Well, the option that I am telling you about now is hidden in the default setting and the procedure of changing the transition effect on your Samsung Galaxy devices is far from complicated, even if you might be a newbie.
If you are at least a bit curious and you would like to make a change on your Galaxy handset, the procedure is here described and waits for you. So, let me turn into your guide once more:
Learn to Change Transition Effect on your Samsung Galaxy Device:
- First of all, you must touch and hold on an empty space on the Home screen;
- After that, just touch Home screen settings;
- Up next, it’s time to touch Transition effect to open it;
- There are three different transition effect that you can see and select, but you only have to tap Card stack;
- Then, you must touch 3D rotation;
- At the end, all you have to do is to touch None and that is how you are getting your wish turned into reality.
Do you have any questions regarding the procedure here described for your Galaxy smartphone? Don’t be shy and let me know about it in the comments section or by using the contact form! I am here to help, so you will soon receive my answer!