Turn off Always-On display on your Galaxy A8 Smartphone
Some are looking for various ways to get Samsung’s Always On Display on any Android device, since when the feature is enabled, it keeps the clock, date, and other bits of information visible at all times, despite of the fact that the screen is off. The display remains turned on 24/7 which some users enjoy, but others don’t like that much. Thankfully, this is customizable and this guide is perfect for those who think of such a change for the near future.
Despite of the fact that this feature keeps Samsung’s devices apart from other brands, turning it off can improve the device’s performance in many aspects. Things are no different for your Galaxy A8 handset. Since this option keeps running the in the background, turning it off would positively impact the battery life of your device, as well as its performance over time.
Yes, I know the fact that Samsung is usually using hardware and software optimizations to ensure that the Always-On display doesn’t waste too much battery, yet the result isn’t always the one expected all the time. Or maybe it’s just distracting you from things that matter more in your life, so this guide will explain how to disable the Galaxy A8 always on display.
Turn off Always-On display on your Galaxy A8 Smartphone:
- First of all, you must tap on Settings icon. As always, in settings you’ll find various options, controls, or on/off switches for just about everything you need, so keep on applying the following steps;
- Now, you have to tap on Display settings;
- Under this hood, look for Always On display and tap on it;
- Next, all you have to do is to turn off this option;
- At this point, the screen will completely turn off and show nothing. Therefore, you will have to tap the Power button in order to quickly check notifications and such.
Thanks and if you have any questions regarding this procedure for your Galaxy S8 handset, use the comments section below or the contact form. I am eager to help!