How to Quiet your Motorola Moto Z2 Play
Don’t you miss some “me time” with no one and nothing to bother you? I certainly do and technology doesn’t really help me with that. I am sure that you know that felling too, when you’re in a meeting, at a movie, or anywhere else where your phone should not turn into a distraction, at least for a little while, if possible.
How many times have you heard the saying “Please silence your phones”? Be sure that the quick way to do that on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play is here described as you don’t want to be the weirdo who doesn’t know how to do it, right? It’s though worth mentioning the fact that the quick procedure doesn’t affect the alarms or emergency messages, so you can take a look at the second procedure too.
Whether it is to keep calm around you, or not to have the inconvenience of an unwanted sound, you may want to set your device in silent mode.
How to Quiet your Motorola Moto Z2 Play (method 1):
- Drag down the top of your screen;
- From there, you will have access to a new black screen and a tiny box named ‘Audio Profiles’ will be available;
- Click on it and you will see a choice for different audio modes on your Motorola Moto Z2 Play. Select the silent mode and the problem will be solved, but this doesn’t include any alarms and other emergency messages that will still ring on your device.
How to Quiet your Motorola Moto Z2 Play (method 2):
- Go to the main screen of your Motorola Moto Z2 Play;
- Enter into the Settings menu;
- Once in this menu, you can go down to the Sounds and notifications menu;
- Then, enter Ringtones. Here you can find these three options:
- No ringtone: via this option, no vibration, no ringtone or even no lighting up screen will bother you. Even the alarm clock and other emergency messages from your Motorola Moto Z2 Play are disabled, so the choice is all yours;
- Priority mode: with this mode you deactivate all ringtones, except alarms and other notifications;
- Mode All: in this case, the silent mode of your Motorola Moto Z2 Play is deactivated.