Verify if your Xiaomi Device is on Stable or Beta for China or Global
Unless you’re buying as Xiaomi smartphone directly from the company, you should better take your time and verify if you’re on the Stable or Beta for China or Global. I know that you must be new to MIUI, so I get your confusion regarding all the different versions of MIUI ROMs. Xiaomi buyers and users across the globe always have a question in mind whenever they purchase a MI or Redmi phone: Is my device on the Stable or Beta for China or Global? and things shouldn’t actually be that complicated at all.
If you buy a Xiaomi device from an official source which has warranty from Official Mi Website, you normally become the owner of a device running on MIUI Global Stable version out of the box. Unless you bought the Xiaomi device directly from Mi Website at China, then you get get MIUI China Stable version.
Do you need to double check or need further proof regarding the new handset that you own? This process of finding out which flavor of MIUI your Xiaomi device is currently running is quite simple once you know what you’re doing. So, let me help you a bit:
How to Verify if your Xiaomi Device is on Stable or Beta for China or Global:
- First of all, open up the Settings application;
- Tap the My Device option – you can find it at the top;
- Now, you must wait for the software to detect your hardware specs;
- Then, just tap the All Specs option toward the bottom;
- At this point, you can look at the MIUI Version;
- Make note of the string of letters between the parentheses;
- Next, you can take that string of letters (the build number) and do a Google search for it;
- The top few results should tell you if it’s China Stable, China Beta, Global Stable or Global Beta.
If this tutorial helped you in any way, don’t hesitate to share it with other Xiaomi users. You aren’t the only one looking for help.