Get Rid of “Apps are using battery” Notification in Galaxy S9
A new Android handset is always exciting, but there are a few annoying issues with any device, even if you are the proud owner of a Galaxy S9 smartphone. One such issue is the new persistent Android System notifications in Android Oreo and the “Apps are using battery” Notification is the one giving me a hard time these last few days.
I don’t know how you feel about it, but when I get such a notification, I feel that this is against the whole purpose of staying focused on my actual work. I know that this new Android 8.1 Oreo notification shadow or interface is supposed to let us know about all the background apps consuming the handset’s battery, but if you are like me, then you will most likely find these notification popups as being unneeded and even intrusive.
There are indeed some settings that you cannot disable in Android Oreo, such as Wi-Fi and missing SIM card notifications, but this notification isn’t one of them, so what are you waiting for? If you want the best for your Galaxy S9, this guide is waiting for you:
How to Get Rid of “Apps are using battery” Notification in Galaxy S9:
- The first thing that you have to do is to swipe down for your notifications shade from the top of your screen;
- Up next, you have to swipe right on the “… Apps are using battery” notification;
- This will redirect you to the Settings area. There you have to click on the access notification settings for your Android System;
- This brings you to the detailed notification settings of the mobile, so all you must do is to scroll down on the screen until you see the “Apps consuming battery” tab;
- Are you already there? It’s time to tap on this option and turn off this notification for good!
That was all for this time! I’ll be covering more Galaxy S9 tips in the future, so make sure to bookmark our site for such tutorials and ask for help in case of needing it.