Android cooking apps are more and more popular each day, offering step-by-step instructions detailing how to make a great meal, how to choose the best ingredients for whatever type of cooking you are getting into, some of the easiest vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free recipes and more along with a clean interface, beautiful photos and video guides.
However, the app market is loaded with both premium and free offerings available for Android, so choosing is not at all an easy task.
Do you need my help? If you didn’t hear it from me, you’ll hear it from pretty much everyone else.
With more than 11 million downloads, BigOven is one of the best apps for home cooks, providing a sleek interface, a large collection of recipes and ideas for your next meal, as well as various neat tools like shopping lists or menu planner.
BigOven: The Best App for Home Cooks:
- Here’s where you can take the BigOven app from;
- Install it into your Android device right away;
- With more than 350,000 recipes ad menus, curated by season, holiday, course, lifestyle, diet, and more, be sure that it’s impossible to remain without ideas;
- Be much ore organized than before and store all your recipes in one place; save your favorite ones;
- The app also lets you create grocery lists by providing by converting your recipes into a simple list, sorted alphabetically and by department;
- The app is highly interactive, helping you to use up what’s in your fridge. For example, just type in up to three ingredients, and we’ll show you what you can make;
- A Menu Planner lets you prepare in time this week’s upcoming meals;
- Have you heard of the special BigOven Pro membership? Get access to one of the largest selections of diet recipes out there and enjoy advanced search filters for all your needs.
So, the app that you can find here tells you how to buy and even use (with recipes) any type of produce you can find at the store, making it easy and fun for you to start cooking the best meals, it help you stay organized and get creative each day.
Android Flagship presents you more similar guides such as: