Some have called the Samsung Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge as one of the best smartphones of 2016 and don’t you imagine that I am here to tell otherwise. I quite agree with this statement, but some users tend to say it like a shield: “My phone is great, so there’s nothing else left for me to do!”
Wake up! Who says that you cannot have fun, explore and make changes? The latest version of the TouchWiz UI doesn’t look that bad, with those esthetically-pleasing changes made, just as the features already provided in your Galaxy S7 Edge are truly unique, but I know that somewhere, deep inside you it lays a desire for more. And yes, you can get much more in every single meaning of the word!
Correct me if I am wrong, but the phone’s screen sometimes turns on while bouncing around in your bag or pocket and this seems to start bugging some Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge owners. Are you one of them as well? This is not only annoying, but are you really trying to tell me that you want to ask even more from that battery that often remains with no juice by the end of the day?
That’s your decision to take, but the point is that leaving things this way does no good. You just end up asking too much from some place where there’s only a little left and the result is certain: a Galaxy S7 Edge that cannot get you through the day with a single charge.
How to Prevent Galaxy S7 Edge Screen Turning On So Often:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen to pull down the Notification Shade;
- Tap the Settings button;
- Tap Display. It’s in the quick settings options at the top of the settings menu by default;
- Up next, swipe up to scroll down to the bottom of the display settings;
- Tap the toggle switch next to “Keep screen turned off” to turn the feature on;
- Once you’ve enabled this feature, your Galaxy S7 Edge phone will never again accidentally turn itself on in a dark environment.
If you have any problems with your device, the guides that we provide can help you most of the times. If they don’t work for you or if you need further assistance regarding a unique issue, then you may contact me through the contact form or comments area and be sure that your cry for help will not be left without an answer.