KeepVid is a popular free online video service which is used to download videos from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vimeo and much more. After all, KeepVid Pro supports more than 10,000 websites for downloading videos and is adding more websites to it all the time.
It may have always been the best choice for downloading videos, but I am sure that not all of you know how to use it.
At first, KeepVid Pro is available for a free trail. After this expires, you can buy KeepVid Pro if you are sure that this is what you are looking for. KeepVid Pro is available in 2 types: Personal License and Business License and you should know from the start that all types of License are available for free lifetime update.
How to Download Videos from KeepVid Pro – Method 1:
- First of all, enter here and download KeepVid Pro;
- Launch it by double-clicking on the KeepVid Pro icon;
- Copy the link of the video which you want to download;
- Click on “+Paste URL” button that can be found in the Download section of KeepVid Pro;
- After pasting the URL, your video will start downloading automatically;
- Let me tell you from the start that despite of the fact that the default video download quality is 480p, you are free to change the resolution to any quality which you like. However, you must do that before the video downloading starts;
- After the downloading is finished, click on “Finished” menu on the left-hand side of the “Download” interface in KeepVid Pro;
- Now, right click on the video which you have downloaded;
- You will find the video on your PC and you can now easily transfer it to your Android device.
How to Download Videos from KeepVid Pro – Method 2:
- When you play a video on any website, a “download” button will appear in the upper right corner of the video;
- All you have to do is to click on the “download” button;
- Then, choose the resolution of the video;
- The video will now be downloaded.
How to Download Videos from KeepVid Pro – Method 3:
- Launch KeepVid Pro on your PC;
- Up next, click on Online Video;
- You have to paste the link of the video which you would like to download in the address bar;
- Then, tap on the Download button;
- Choose the resolution in which you want the video to be downloaded.