Endomondo has just announced a new version for its popular fitness application, bringing a handful of major changes. To be more precise, we are talking about the version 10.0 which adds a variety of new features such as heart rate monitor support in both the free and premium versions of the app and we can assure you that this isn’t the only major change that this company is ready to offer us. The list is much more generous than that, so whether you are already a fan of Endomondo or you just want to try out one of the best exercise apps currently available that promises even more than before, here we have mentioned what it can offer you after this update:
Generous list of Endomondo changes:
- Bluetooth Low Energy assures an improved connection to Bluetooth devices, also conserving battery on your smartphone. Endomondo stated that no less than 200 beta testers have made that possible;
- Proper Google+ so you can share your workouts on Google+ whenever you might want;
- Improved graphics for both premium and pro users;
- Better Maps – the update coming with support for more map features including rotate gestures, terrain map, compass and more;
- A new lock screen widget so you can quickly take a look at your stats without the need to unlock your device (running on Android 4.2 and up);
- All-new implementation of ANT+ using ‘ANT Plugins’
- Finally, we can also mention a getting-started tutorial for all those who are new to Endomondo.
Have we convinced you to give it a try? Then, you should know that Endomondo has both a free version of the app, as well as a premium one available for only $4.99, as our source also stated. It’s up to you to decide which of these two is the one that you want and after that just grab your own Endomondo updated app from Google Play.