Get the Best Gaming Experience on your Galaxy S7 Edge
Are you a gamer? Could you satisfy your gaming desires with a handset such as S7 Edge? Be sure that you can as long as the company promises less lag and battery drain, as well as some amazing features to enjoy. I want to tell you right from the start the fact that all your games can be found in a single place with new downloads added automatically.
This is called Game Launcher and even if some games may have to be added manually to Game Launcher, the feature is more than convenient. Even more, before playing, you can mute and hide alerts and adjust game settings to save power.
Another amazing feature in S7 Edge is Game tools. It’s a floating menu that hangs out while you play and offers several tools while playing such as:
- No alerts during game: this toggles phone alerts and notifications on or off while you’re playing;
- Minimize game: this option is for when you want to be able to do something else on your phone and then, tap the small floating game icon to return to the game;
- Lock Recents and Back keys: this option can disable the recent apps and back buttons on the bottom of the phone so you don’t accidentally hit them while playing;
- Screenshot: feel free to take a screenshot of your gameplay, which saves to the Gallery app;
- Record: don’t hesitate to use this feature to create a video of what’s on your screen while playing. You can also record game audio or your own voice to narrate what you’re doing.
- Settings: this tool opens all the Game Tools options from the Settings app.
Even more, there is a special Galaxy Game Pack icon which is created only for your Galaxy S7 Edge. It is up to you if you want to dive into an adventure, to defeat evil or fight against horrible monsters. There are plenty of options to choose from: MARVEL Contest of Champions, SimCity BuildIt, World of Tanks Blitz, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft, Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes and much more.
There’s a lot more to find on this page, so keep looking for what suits you the best! If you happen to run into any issues along the way, you have to let me know in the comments section below and I will do my very best to find a solution for your problems.