How to Watch Netflix for Free Even if Not Having a Netflix Account
As you know it up to this point, Netflix is a movie subscription service that started in the US and become more popular than anyone imagined. In a short while, it has expanded to the UK, Canada, certain parts of Scandinavia, the Caribbean, South America, India and Europe and more and more users are interested on how to watch Netflix for free even if not having a Netflix Account.
Included in the service is a 1-month trial, but this is obviously far from enough. The more you use it, the more you want and I know how great all those series and films, documentaries and shows can be. However, sometimes paying is not an option. I am not here to judge you and say that all things come at a cost, but there’s a part in me that totally gets it.
Netflix usually asks its subscribers to use a valid credit card to login and browse through the great content they provide. This can be frustrating for people who care about their anonymity, who don’t like to reveal their private information, who don’t have a US credit card of their own or who are not in a position to pay at the moment.
How to Watch Netflix for Free Even if Not Having a Netflix Account:
- Take the EditThisCookie Chrome extension by accessing this direct link;
- Up next, go to http://freeflix.co/ on your browser;
- Copy the cookie code shown on that website;
- Visit Netflix.com and tap on EditThisCookie icon at the top-right corner;
- Click on Import and Paste the code which you have copied earlier;
- Refresh the page and you should be logged into the Netflix account right away.
That’s it! As you can see, there is a simple approach as to how you can get Netflix without paying.