Enjoy Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers
Samsung officially announced its latest Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus and everyone is excited about the event. Even if the devices are not available yet, it seems that their wallpapers have already made their way online, so this is your chance to enjoy the official Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers.
If you want to give your current Android device a slightly new and different look, you should consider downloading one of the wallpapers down below. This time I am talking about the 6 official default wallpapers from the device which come packed in a zip archive of about 2.5MB in size. Out of six wallpapers, three wallpapers are unique and the remaining three are the same but with different resolution. Therefore, I am talking about Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers of 1246 x 2447 pixels and 1920 x 1080 pixels.
The first one is ideal for women, as it’s more or less pink. At the same time, the second once shows a mountain in the background with stars above it, while the third is a beautiful image of some snow-covered mountains. If you’re a winter person, then this one is probably the best for you.
Enjoy Official Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers:
- Download the Galaxy S8 Stock Wallpapers zip package by accessing this direct link;
- Extract it on your computer;
- Then, you need to copy all the Wallpapers to your device’s internal or external storage;
- Open the Gallery App and browse the Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Wallpapers which you have just copied;
- Let me remind you that you can also use ES File Explorer or any File Manager to locate them and then, tap on the wallpaper and choose view in Gallery. For that matter, you may read this guide on how to Take ES File Explorer on any Android Device;
- Press the Menu or the Options key and choose Set as and then Home Screen or Lock Screen;
- With this, the selected Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Stock Wallpaper will be applied as Home Screen or Lockscreen background on your device.