Galaxy Note 8: Manage Icons in the Quick Settings Panel
The quick settings tray in Android has become a surprisingly useful feature in time. While I am sure most Android users would be using the tray on almost daily basis, for the uninitiated, it appears when you pull the drop down menu on your Android phone twice. Customizing the quick-settings panel is recommended if you want to feel like home in here and this includes managing the icons.
With your Samsung Galaxy Note 8, things are no different, you can be sure of that. There you have the Quick Settings Panel lets you enable and disable various functions in no time.
You can change the grid setting of the icons or buttons and rearrange the buttons any way you want. Haven’t you done any of these up to now on your Galaxy Note 8?
I’d say that it’s time to stop wasting your time, since you can act right away. Let me show you the way:
How to Manage Icons in the Quick Settings Panel:
- To do this, first you’ll have to open the Quick Settings panel, using two fingers, then swipe down from the top of the screen;
- Up next, you must touch the More Options icon;
- Now, you can touch Button order;
- To move a button, just touch and hold it and then drag it into the desired position;
- Don’t forget to hit the option that says Done in order to save the changes that you’ve just made.
Since you are already here, don’t stop. If you want, you can also change the grid formation. You can have as many as 15 buttons and as few as 9 on your Quick Settings panel, so don’t satisfy for anything less than what you desire. Just open the Quick Settings panel, using two fingers, once again touch the More Options icon, hit Button grid and select the grid formation that you have in mind. In the end, just touch OK.
See, it’s that simple. Let me know if you need any help of have any questions. I am eager to assist you.