How to Download Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus Stock Wallpapers
Have you heard the specs of the amazing Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus? Well, the device that I am telling you about comes powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425(64 bit) Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.4Ghz coupled with no less than 3GB of RAM, not to mention the 13 MP camera with LED Flash, or the gigantic battery that can make you forget all about the annoying charger.
The rest of the specifications are tempting too, yet no one says that this should be your smartphone. You can though borrow a little bit of its elegance and style thanks to this package of Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus Stock Wallpapers that can be taken on your own Android handset right now.
In terms of quantity, you should know that he device comes with 6 wallpapers that come as no surprise. They actually look a lot like the ones we have seen from various other Asus smartphones in the past and this is also a sign that you get the best. These 6 wallpapers are available in Full HD quality and have a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, so you know what you have to do!
You can also: Take LG K Series 2017 Stock Wallpapers
This detailed tutorial will guide you once again, so feel free to apply these steps any time you want:
How to Download Asus Zenfone 4 Max Plus Stock Wallpapers:
- First of all, take Asus-Zenfone-4-Max-Plus-Stock-Wallpapers.zip right away;
- Then, it’s time to open the Gallery App and browse the new wallpapers that you have downloaded;
- Press the Menu or the Options key and choose Set as;
- Up next, select Home Screen or Lock Screen;
- In such a manner, one of those six wallpapers will be applied as Home Screen or Lockscreen background on your own device and don’t forget that you can always choose to change your mind.
Do not hesitate to: Take Blu Vivo 8 Stock Wallpapers on Android