How to Fix Galaxy J7 IMEI Number Issue
Are you worried about your Galaxy J7 device? Join the club, some might say! It seems that the IMEI doesn’t work properly and needs your attention. Don’t panic and understand that this isn’t only happening to you.
In fact, invalid IMEI errors are specific to all Android devices, high-end or not, and it seems that your J7 is prone to that lately.
This problem may occur after a ROM installation or after upgrading the handset, may be the result of a network problem which doesn’t let you make and receive calls on your device or the causes may remain unknown. These details may not matter too much since here you can find two different procedures for fixing your Galaxy J7 error as soon as possible.
How to Fix Galaxy J7 IMEI Number Issue (un-updated firmware):
- At first, you have to turn on your Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone;
- Find your way into Apps;
- Then, you have to select Settings;
- Up next, select About Device;
- Feel free to select the Software Update option;
- Select Download when the pop up message shows up;
- You must now wait until the download is complete and there you go, the problem is solved now.
How to Fix Galaxy J7 IMEI Number Issue (repair null IMEI):
- To begging the procedure, you must turn on the Samsung Galaxy J7;
- Find the way into the USB debugging mode;
- Then connect the Samsung Galaxy J7 to the computer via the original UCB cord, of course;
- Download the EFS Restorer Express via this direct link;
- Open up the app;
- You must now run the EFS-BACK.BAT file;
- Noe, do not hesitate to choose a method in order to restore the EFS via Odin.
I hope that the information in these tutorials is useful for you. If you have any sort of questions, let me know in the comments or via the contact form. I am always here to help!
Do not miss: How to Use Samsung Secure Folder in Galaxy J7 Max