Take Asus X015 Stock Wallpapers (Full HD) on Android
A while ago Asus launched the latest smartphone in the Asus Zenfone series which is known as the Asus X015 and some of you really like the handset. However, others still prefer handsets from Samsung, LG, or HTC and there’s no one blaming you if you think the same.
When it comes to the Asus X015 device, there are no less than 27 wallpapers that can be found here and it comes as no surprise the fact that they are available in Full HD quality. Even more, the resolution of the wallpapers is of 1920 x 1080 pixels and they have been designed and developed by Asus specifically for the X015 smartphone, so they are fun and vivid and they could definitely change the look of your current handset.
If you want to get these wallpapers on your Android smartphone, here you can find these wallpapers down below which can be easily downloaded and saved to your device. Then, just take a pick and enjoy the change. Here’s the detailed procedure of what you have to do:
Take Asus X015 Stock Wallpapers (Full HD) on your Android Device:
- You should take the Asus-X015-Stock-Wallpapers.zip via this link;
- You must immediately choose a location for the wallpapers such as the desktop;
- Then, simply extract them;
- Use your handset’s original USB cord in order to move the wallpapers to your current device;
- Then, you need to enter into the Settings option;
- Up next, just select an image from the wallpapers coming from Asus X015;
- Finally, just touch the Set Wallpaper button for confirming the new wallpaper of your choice.
Also see: How to Automatically Update your Wallpapers, How to Set Dark Wallpapers on your AMOLED Display with the help of Darkops, or give a try to Flatsters Minimal Wallpapers and its collection of Flat and Minimal Wallpapers.