Grab Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Wallpapers on your Android Device
As you probably know, Xiaomi just released its much-anticipated flagship device Xiaomi Mi5 at MWC 2016 in Barcelona, Spain. Xiaomi Mi 5 comes in no less than three different variants with different pricing options and the phone is already available in China, but this doesn’t necessary have to mean that you are prepared for a new acquisition.
Xiaomi Mi 5 boasts impressively high-end specs at the affordable price, but this is all up to you. Anyway, I have a feeling (and correct me if I am wrong) that those beautiful wallpapers on the device’s 5.15-inch Full HD (1080p) IPS display with a pixel density of 428PPI successfully managed to capture your interest.
In such a case, if you want to enjoy the stock wallpapers from the device on your current device, let me tell you that it’s possible now. Today, I have come with the full set of wallpapers from the Xiaomi Mi 5, so there is nothing stopping you from taking them onto your Android device with HD, FHD and QHD resolution.
I have to warn you from the start about the fact that there are no more than 4 wallpapers inside the zip I have linked below, but I am sure that you will like them all. Each wallpaper is abstract, with three of the four showing a splay of lines in different colors. The last one is a subtle blue. Even more, the common resolution for each of the images is 1080 by 1920, matching the screen resolution of the phone.
How to Grab Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Wallpapers on your Android Device:
- Here you can find the download link for all the Xiaomi Mi 5 Stock Wallpapers;
- Save them on your desktop;
- Then, extract the folder;
- Connect your handset to the computer / laptop by using only the original USB cable;
- Now, transfer the folder on your phone’s internal memory;
- The four wallpapers will be saved on your Android device;
- Enter into the Settings option;
- Use the display option to give a try to new wallpapers.
Other tutorials that you might like to try on on your handset:
- How to Enjoy Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Wallpapers on your own device with the help of this simple guide;
- Meter – the Android Live Wallpaper that you are Looking for;
- Enter here and discover how simple it can be to Install and Use WonderWall, a great new Android Wallpaper App;
- Download HTC One A9 Stock Wallpapers for your Android Phone;
- Create the Ideal Android Wallpaper with FreshCoat, the best app for you if you are in a creative mood and want to have some fun;
- Design your own Live Wallpaper with Android Murtastic, another app that provides an amazing platform for creating special live wallpapers and that is incredibly simple to use.