Learn to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices
Samsung and Google accept no compromises in terms of security and privacy and most users are happy with the security. In fact, starting with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Google introduced the feature called Factory Reset Protection (FRP) which ensures that no one is able to take access personal data even if the handset is lost or stolen.
Samsung’s old devices such as the Galaxy S3, S4 and so on were not having this feature, but all latest ones such as Galaxy J5, J7, Galaxy C5, S6 Edge, S7 Edge, Galaxy S8, S8 Plus and more are having it and if you hard reset your phone using recovery, you can easily get your phone locked unless you provide the right Google account verification.
You might not like it, but it might come a time when you’ll get annoyed by being locked out of your device and unable to get access to it due to FRP lock. You should better learn to bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung devices even if you forget the email or password and are stuck on the Google verification screen.
I have got you covered with this tutorial, so let’s see what you can do:
Learn to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices (with OTG Cable):
- Take the Bypass Samsung Google account verification app apk;
- Don’t hesitate to copy the APK file to your USB;
- Now, you must connect your USB to your Samsung device via the OTG cable;
- Once connected successfully, it will open the file manager and install the Bypass Samsung Google account verification app apk;
- At this point, you will have access to phone settings;
- Find the way to Backup and Reset phone settings;
- Tap Factory data reset and Reset device or Erase everything which will erase your Google Account, all downloaded apps, device settings, photos, music files and all other user data;
- Reboot the device and it will boot up FRP Lock.
Learn to Bypass Factory Reset Protection on Samsung Devices (with no OTG Cable):
- Take SideSync for PC;
- Install it right away;
- Run SideSync application on your PC;
- Then, establish a connection between your phone and the computer using the USB cable;
- Now, you will most likely notice a pop up on your Samsung device. Tap on Chrome from that pop up to download the Bypass FRP Lock APK;
- Enter this URL in Chrome: https://goo.gl/AY8Cdo;
- Once you have downloaded the APK file, tap back to open the Galaxy/Samsung App;
- At this point, you will be asked you to install the SideSync on your device, but you have to ignore the prompt;
- Take ES File Explorer on your device install it;
- Then, open it;
- Go to the Downloads folder and install the downloaded APK to bypass FRP lock. You must now have access to the phone settings;
- Scroll down to the Backup and reset option and tap on it;
- Now, tap Factory data reset and Reset device.
Please let me know if you need any help.