Install OxygenOS 9.0.3 ROM on your OnePlus 6
I still remember when the OxygenOS 9.0.2 version for the OnePlus 6 was rolling out with all the OnePlus 6T features enabled for the phone. This happened three months ago and it was music to my years. But it’s old news already. Now, it’s time to talk about the new OxygenOS 9.0.3 ROM that can be taken on your OnePlus 6 right away.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are more stable in this version and Android security patch has been updated to December 2018. The communication APNs have also been updated to offer more reliable connectivity and the biggest change is in the camera department. You are about to get an improved Nightscape feature, to be more precise.
This NightScape feature is similar to the Google Pixel 3’s Night Sight. This can help you take bright shots at night using the manufacturer’s own algorithm on your OnePlus 6. Don’t tell me that you don’t want to try it out, at least out of curiosity! You’ve got no other chance but to do that!
And once you have downloaded the OTA update file for your OnePlus 6, installing it to the device is surprisingly simple. Let me show you how it’s done in the procedure here detailed for you:
Learn to Install OxygenOS 9.0.3 ROM on OnePlus 6:
- First of all, you need to download the OxygenOS 9.0.3 ROM File;
- Now, you can transfer it to the internal storage of your phone. Place it in the root directory or else the phone will not find the file at a later point;
- Enter into Settings;
- Then, go to System Updates and tap on the gear icon on the top right-hand corner;
- Tap on Local Upgrade;
- Your OnePlus phone will now show the new ROM file. All you must do is to tap on it and select the Install Now option;
- The installation process will begin right away;
- Wait until the update is fully installed;
- Eventually, you have to tap on the Reboot button. You don’t want to lose what you’ve worked for in the past few minutes, do you?