Change the Look of Note 9 Clock on the Lock Screen and Always-on Display
Are you a new Galaxy Note 9 user? For starters, I must tell you that I know how it feels. It’s amazing to have in your hands a gorgeous device with a 6.4-inch screen and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor, a huge 4,000-mAh battery and either 128GB or a whopping 512GB of onboard storage, plus a microSD card if this is still not enough, while that included S Pen is a joy itself, so congrats! You couldn’t have taken any better decision than this one!
Are some people complaining about the display? Samsung may not be doing anything innovative with the Galaxy Note 9 display, but just because it’s not all new, this doesn’t mean it’s any less impressive. Your handset is here and instead of listening to such comments, you really ought to make sure you’re using your Note 9 to the fullest. And remember that what’s under the hood outweighs what’s on the surface.
Samsung does have a way of cramming in unexpected features, so why not taking a look at our latest guides with tips and tricks that let you find all the best stuff? Well, that’s what you’re reading this time too. Speaking of the same display look, it isn’t old or boring, but it might just need a tiny refreshment from your part.
Did you know you can change the look of the clock on the lock screen and always-on display? The procedure is quite simple and the awesome result is guaranteed.
- Head over to Settings > Lock screen;
- At first, verify that the Always On Display is toggled on;
- Up next, tap Clock style and you will see two tabs at the top — one for the Always On Display and the other for the Lock Screen;
- At the bottom you can find several options to choose from, so make your choices;
- Also note that when you pick one, you can then tap the Color tab at the bottom right to tweak the color of the clock;
- When you’re finished playing around, tap Done at the top right.