How to Recover Contacts in LG V30
Your LG V30 smartphone suddenly crushes and there is no way to make it work again? Each of us has experienced such an unpleasant situation at least once in life and I know that you must think of one of the most valuable things you can have on your Android device. Of course, it is your long list of contacts and this includes everything from work, family members, friends and acquaintances.
It doesn’t matter if you have accidentally deleted your contacts, or if they were gone while you were tweaking and tinkering. The result is the same and you should better act fast if you want to see them again.
Is there any way to recover contacts from your LG V30? If you are in search of a solution to restore lost contacts, be sure of the fact that I can help you with that. To be more precise, this detailed guide may help you out as it walks you through the process of recovering erased contacts from LG V30 with the help of a helpful photo recovery tool for LG V30 or via Gmail.
Learn to Recover Contacts in LG V30 (Android Data Recovery):
With Android Data Recovery installed, it won’t be any sort of issue to restore precious lost data like contacts, as well as photos, videos, text messages and more from LG V30. Here’s what you have to do:
- Connect your LG V30 to computer via the USB cable. The program will detect your device automatically;
- Wait for a few seconds before the device is detected and install the device driver on your computer if it hasn’t been installed. The program will detect the version of your device automatically and give you the instruction of opening the USB debugging mode on your handset;
- Now, you must tap OK;
- Check the file types you want to recover and click Next, this time contacts and he program will scan your device automatically;
- Choose the files you want to restore and click Recover. The Android Data Recovery will do the rest for you.
Learn to Recover Contacts in LG V30 (Gmail):
If your LG V30 handset is synced with your Google account, then the odds of recovering missing contacts are pretty high. As a result of this operation, you might have the chance to export contacts to your own Google account (sometimes you may need to transfer contacts to the SD card at first).
- Therefore, log in to Gmail;
- Then, open the menu tab;
- At this point, from the available options, choose contacts. The whole list of our contacts should appear on the screen.
Note that if your contacts are appearing in Gmail but not on your phone, you should better try re-syncing your Google accounts completely.
If you know of any other method that might help LG V30 users to get their lost contacts back, do not hesitate to share it in the comments. This will help future readers!