Install Android apps from the Google Play Store on Android
Apps are an essential component of any Android smartphone these days and the truth is that Google Play Store has matured a lot over the past couple years. The Android app developer community is now growing in an unpredictable rhythm, but that is based on the sheer number of Android users out there, so you must learn how to install Android apps from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
There is something for everyone: apps, games, and digital content on from the Google Play Store. And don’t forget that some content is free, but some content you’ll need to buy. It’s not like apps have any chance to empty your pocket or something; most of them don’t even reach the $5 mark. There are quite a few apps actually worth paying for.
It’s unfortunate that some of you are not willing to buy apps, yet there are plenty of free amazing options, so what are you waiting for?
Install Android apps from the Google Play Store on Android:
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play;
- Search or browse for content;
- Then, select an item at your choice;
- Tap Install (for free items) or the item’s price;
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the transaction and enjoy the content that you dream of;
- Don’t forget that you can easily choose to change what language is displayed when you visit Google Play by changing your Google Accounts settings.
Note: For paid items, it is up to you to choose your payment method via the Down arrow. If it’s your first time making a purchase, your payment method will be added to your Google Account and there is something essential that you must remember: when you add apps or digital content it’s connected to your Google Account, not just the Android handset you add it on. Bottom line, you are not forced to buy it again if you get a new device, and you can use it on multiple devices.