Enable Developer Options on your Galaxy S9 Plus
You don’t need to have a rooted Galaxy to appreciate what developer options brings to the table. You can simply choose to enable Developer Options on your Galaxy S9 Plus since the Developer Options has many useful features that can elevate the usability of an Android phone. Well, be sure that yours comes as no exception.
The hidden “Developer options” gives you the chance to do various great things on your GS9 Plus, including give you access to ADB settings, USB debugging, along with various monitoring tools for your device. It’s also the one of the first steps to rooting the handset and making it run faster, even if I am sure that this isn’t a problem, at least not now.
The company thought it was better to remove the menu in order to prevent newbies from screwing up their devices, but it’s simply hiding and not gone for good. In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to enable Developer Options on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus handset since I am sure that you want an option that allows developers to access special debugging functions and other advanced features for getting the very best.
To help you get started with Developer options, this guide is perfect for you:
Activate Developer Options on your Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Open the app menu, and then tap on Settings;
- Scroll as you have to locate Device information; then, you need to tap on it;
- After that, you must locate the Software info and tap on it;
- Under the hood of this menu, find the Build number entry;
- It’s time to tap 7 times on Build number. This will activate the Developer Options on your phone;
- In the end, you must exit the Settings. Isn’t that an easy procedure to follow?
You’ve just enabled the developer options on Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus handset, so you can use it for advanced actions like accessing USB Debugging, and other features.